Elementary School Program (JK to 8)
We offer Arabic language program for children entering JK to Grade 8 in September 2013.
This program runs from 9:30AM to 12:00 (NOON).
The teachers in this program use various teaching materials and modern methodologies to deliver the language program.
Language will be taught through songs, stories, visual art projects, drama, games, contests, reading buddies, hobby clubs and much more.
This program is funded by Government of Ontario and Supported by Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est (French-Catholic School Board).
The Arabic Language curriculum will be adapted from
In the Arabic Garden منهج تعليم اللغة العربية
- Focuses on the communicative approach.
- Develops thinking skills.
- Presents real-life situation lessons that teach great morals.
- Includes attractive activities, art tasks and songs.
- Developed for children that are raised in the west to adapt to their social and learning needs.
- Suitable for weekend schools
- Each level has a student book, a workbook and a CD that could be used at home to review and reinforce the concepts taught.
For more details and sample lesson plans: